We have now finished chapter 1 creating and analyzing maps. Now in chapter 2, we are going to be exploring the exciting topic of Earth in space. We will be learning about the Sun, the Moon, and our solar system. Excitingly, there are multiple mini labs that engage the students throughout the chapter. Have fun asking your child about today’s science lesson.
- Last History Quiz June 1, 2018
- Commonly Misspelled Words I June 1, 2018
- Lower School Homework Club End Date – Monday, June 4! May 31, 2018
- June in Language Arts May 31, 2018
- Chapter 10 science test – Mon, June 4th May 25, 2018
- Lesson 35 May 25, 2018
- Last Quarter History Exam May 23, 2018
- History Quiz on Friday, May 25th, 2018 May 21, 2018
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org