We have now finished chapter 1 creating and analyzing maps. Now in chapter 2, we are going to be exploring the exciting topic of Earth in space. We will be learning about the Sun, the Moon, and our solar system. Excitingly, there are multiple mini labs that engage the students throughout the chapter. Have fun asking your child about today’s science lesson.
- Lesson 22 February 15, 2018
- 5th Grade Memorization February 13, 2018
- February in Language Arts February 13, 2018
- Opera for the Young February 13, 2018
- Pennies for Patients February 9, 2018
- Lesson 21 February 9, 2018
- Science Video – ch.7 – Mutations February 7, 2018
- History Quiz on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018 February 6, 2018
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org