Throughout chapter 1 students have been learning about mapping Earth. We have been learning about different types of maps, how and why maps are used, creating our own maps, interpreting information from maps and learning about how technology is involved when creating maps. The chapter 1 test will be Friday, October 5th. Please note: The study guide will be handed out during class and we will review before we test.
- Lesson 22 – Prefixes February 21, 2019
- Crazy Sock Day! February 19, 2019
- History Quiz Chapters 8-9 February 14, 2019
- Lesson 21 – Prefixes February 14, 2019
- Pennies for Patients extension February 14, 2019
- Ch.8 Science Test February 13, 2019
- Lesson 20 – ir, in, il and im February 11, 2019
- Assembly time change February 7, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org