Throughout chapter 1 students have been learning about mapping Earth. We have been learning about different types of maps, how and why maps are used, creating our own maps, interpreting information from maps and learning about how technology is involved when creating maps. The chapter 1 test will be Friday, October 5th. Please note: The study guide will be handed out during class and we will review before we test.
- Chapter 2 Science Study Guide October 15, 2018
- Chapter 2 Science Test October 10, 2018
- First Quarter History Exam October 10, 2018
- Lesson 7 October 5, 2018
- Chapter 1 Science Test – Study Guide October 2, 2018
- October in Language Arts September 28, 2018
- Lesson 5 September 28, 2018
- Family/Community Resource Fair September 27, 2018
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org