The first history quiz will take place on Friday, Sept. 21, 2018. It will cover the highlighted portions of all ten lectures, vocabulary words, and locations studied on the maps of Mesopotamia. All materials needed to prepare for this quiz should be in the fifth grade students’ green history pocket folders.
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
- Spring conferences April 8, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org