We are pleased to announce that we will be offering a Lower School Homework Club beginning on Monday, September 10! The LS Homework Club will provide K-5 students support with homework completion. It will be offered Monday through Thursday from 3.45-4.30pm in Room 103. If your child will be attending Homework Club, pre-registration is not necessary, as it will be run on a drop-in basis. Parents should pick up their child at or before 4.30pm if they are attending Homework Club. At 4:35pm, any students that are not picked up will be sent to Scholar Zone, our after-school child care program and will be billed accordingly. If your child will be attending Scholar Zone after Homework Club, they will need to be pre-registered. Registration, as well as fee information for Scholar Zone, can be found on the Nova website, under “Current Families” and then “Before and After-School Care”. Please let Mrs. Tousignant know if you have questions about Homework Club. Mrs. Reinhardt can be contacted for any questions relating to Scholar Zone.
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org