The chapter 3 science test will be Monday, November 5th. Chapter 3 teaches about our planet Earth. Earth systems (atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere and biosphere) and interactions of the Earth systems (water cycle and rock cycle) are major concepts. I will send home a study guide on Thursday, November 1st.
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org