The chapter 3 science test will be Monday, November 5th. Chapter 3 teaches about our planet Earth. Earth systems (atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere and biosphere) and interactions of the Earth systems (water cycle and rock cycle) are major concepts. I will send home a study guide on Thursday, November 1st.
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
- Chapter 11-13 History Quiz on Tuesday March 12 March 8, 2019
- Quarter 3 Exams – Mr. Kimble March 7, 2019
- Lesson 25 – prefixes March 7, 2019
- Chapter 9 Science Test March 1, 2019
- Lesson 23 – prefixes uni, mono, bi, tri, and mid February 28, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org