5th grade is currently in need 2 room parents for Mr. Kimble’s class and 1 for Ms. Buri’s and Ms. McLarn’s/Mr. Weninger’s classes. If you are interested in helping out, you can sign up at Raptor Volunteer Portal. Thanks for considering!
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
- Spring conferences April 8, 2019
- Aesop fable skits April 5, 2019
- Lesson 28 – Suffixes able, ible, ful, hood, ship, and ment April 4, 2019
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
- Chapter 11-13 History Quiz on Tuesday March 12 March 8, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org