Fifth graders will take the exam for the first quarter on Wednesday, Oct. 17th. It is a cumulative test that covers all material studied in history class this year. Students should review their notes, answers to homework questions, and vocabulary lists. All students will take home their history binders today, so that they can begin preparing for the exam.
- Lesson 22 – Prefixes February 21, 2019
- Crazy Sock Day! February 19, 2019
- History Quiz Chapters 8-9 February 14, 2019
- Lesson 21 – Prefixes February 14, 2019
- Pennies for Patients extension February 14, 2019
- Ch.8 Science Test February 13, 2019
- Lesson 20 – ir, in, il and im February 11, 2019
- Assembly time change February 7, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org