We met our goal for the 2018 Food Drive! Our school wide goal was 3,500 items, and we met this goal by bringing in 3,908 items! One of the incentives for the Lower School to reach it’s goal was a non-uniform day. Therefore, this Friday, November 16th the Lower School will be having a non-uniform day. Thank you to all families who donated to this virtuous effort!
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
- Spring conferences April 8, 2019
- Aesop fable skits April 5, 2019
- Lesson 28 – Suffixes able, ible, ful, hood, ship, and ment April 4, 2019
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org