Throughout the month of November, we will continue reading The Prince and the Pauper. We will be focusing on three themes: 1) the importance of education, 2) the impact of wealth on what’s possible for someone, and 3) the value of experiencing the lives of others. We will track textual evidence of those themes as we read, which will help support a future writing assignment.
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
- Chapter 11-13 History Quiz on Tuesday March 12 March 8, 2019
- Quarter 3 Exams – Mr. Kimble March 7, 2019
- Lesson 25 – prefixes March 7, 2019
- Chapter 9 Science Test March 1, 2019
- Lesson 23 – prefixes uni, mono, bi, tri, and mid February 28, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org