Throughout the month of November, we will continue reading The Prince and the Pauper. We will be focusing on three themes: 1) the importance of education, 2) the impact of wealth on what’s possible for someone, and 3) the value of experiencing the lives of others. We will track textual evidence of those themes as we read, which will help support a future writing assignment.
- Ch.6 Science Test January 18, 2019
- Spelling Lesson 18 – Review Lessons 13-17 January 17, 2019
- Spelling Lesson 17 – ou and ow January 10, 2019
- History Quarter 2 Exam January 8, 2019
- Kimble – Semester Exams December 23, 2018
- Spelling Lesson 16 December 20, 2018
- Spelling Lesson 15 December 14, 2018
- Science Chapter 5 Test Study Guide December 11, 2018
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org