Throughout the month of November, we will continue reading The Prince and the Pauper. We will be focusing on three themes: 1) the importance of education, 2) the impact of wealth on what’s possible for someone, and 3) the value of experiencing the lives of others. We will track textual evidence of those themes as we read, which will help support a future writing assignment.
- Spelling Lesson 12 November 16, 2018
- Science Chapter 4 Test Study Guide November 15, 2018
- Food Drive out-of-uniform day November 14, 2018
- Chapter 4 Science Test – Tuesday, Nov 27 November 14, 2018
- History Quiz on Thursday November 13, 2018
- Homework Club cancelled on Thursday, 11/15/18 November 9, 2018
- Spelling Lesson 11 November 9, 2018
- Conference signups November 8, 2018
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org