Throughout the month of November, we will continue reading The Prince and the Pauper. We will be focusing on three themes: 1) the importance of education, 2) the impact of wealth on what’s possible for someone, and 3) the value of experiencing the lives of others. We will track textual evidence of those themes as we read, which will help support a future writing assignment.
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org