The Lower School will be running their annual food drive November 5-9. The food drive is put on by our Student Proxeny Officers: Alexander Hungs, Lila McNellis, Flannery Page, and Lea Tadmor. Please send non-perishable foods with your child to support this virtuous effort! It is a great way to showcase justice in this season of Thanksgiving. Parent volunteers are needed to help move food from classrooms and load vehicles headed for the food shelf on Friday, November 9th, from 1:30-3:00. Please contact Ms. Halvorson, Student Proxeny adviser, at email@example.com if you are able to help.
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org