Pennies for Patients – We Reached our Goal! This year’s Lower School Pennies for Patients drive was a huge success! With your help, we raised $4,062.23 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The reward for reaching our goal of $3,700 is a Lower School non-uniform day. Therefore, this Friday, March 1st will be a non-uniform day for all grades K-5.
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
- Chapter 11-13 History Quiz on Tuesday March 12 March 8, 2019
- Quarter 3 Exams – Mr. Kimble March 7, 2019
- Lesson 25 – prefixes March 7, 2019
- Chapter 9 Science Test March 1, 2019
- Lesson 23 – prefixes uni, mono, bi, tri, and mid February 28, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org