Pennies for Patients – We Reached our Goal! This year’s Lower School Pennies for Patients drive was a huge success! With your help, we raised $4,062.23 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The reward for reaching our goal of $3,700 is a Lower School non-uniform day. Therefore, this Friday, March 1st will be a non-uniform day for all grades K-5.
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
- Spring conferences April 8, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org