Lower School Fund Raiser – Pennies for Patients This year, the Lower School will be holding their annual Pennies for Patients drive from Thursday, February 7th to Thursday, February 14th. Please consider donating to this virtuous effort to support families affected by blood cancer. All donations will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This year, Pennies for Patients is hosted by Student Proxeny Officers Alex Hungs, Lila McNellis, Flannery Page, and Lea Tadmor.
- Lesson 22 – Prefixes February 21, 2019
- Crazy Sock Day! February 19, 2019
- History Quiz Chapters 8-9 February 14, 2019
- Lesson 21 – Prefixes February 14, 2019
- Pennies for Patients extension February 14, 2019
- Ch.8 Science Test February 13, 2019
- Lesson 20 – ir, in, il and im February 11, 2019
- Assembly time change February 7, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org