Lower School Fund Raiser – Pennies for Patients This year, the Lower School will be holding their annual Pennies for Patients drive from Thursday, February 7th to Thursday, February 14th. Please consider donating to this virtuous effort to support families affected by blood cancer. All donations will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This year, Pennies for Patients is hosted by Student Proxeny Officers Alex Hungs, Lila McNellis, Flannery Page, and Lea Tadmor.
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org