Lower School Fund Raiser – Pennies for Patients This year, the Lower School will be holding their annual Pennies for Patients drive from Thursday, February 7th to Thursday, February 14th. Please consider donating to this virtuous effort to support families affected by blood cancer. All donations will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This year, Pennies for Patients is hosted by Student Proxeny Officers Alex Hungs, Lila McNellis, Flannery Page, and Lea Tadmor.
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
- Spring conferences April 8, 2019
- Aesop fable skits April 5, 2019
- Lesson 28 – Suffixes able, ible, ful, hood, ship, and ment April 4, 2019
- Curriculum-related production March 21, 2019
- Week 27 – Suffixes er, est, and ness March 21, 2019
- Lesson 26 – suffixes – or, er, ist, logy, and ology March 15, 2019
- Chapter 11-13 History Quiz on Tuesday March 12 March 8, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org