It is a tradition for 5th grade students at Nova to present for their parents skits based on fables written by Aesop. The date for this year’s presentation is Friday, May 24th at 3pm. More information regarding these presentations will be available as the date approaches, but we want to make you aware of the date now and ask you to keep it in mind as you are making plans for your Memorial Day weekend. If you know that your child will have a conflict, please let his or her homeroom teacher know as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Lesson 36 – Review (Mr. Kimble’s class) May 30, 2019
- Lesson 35 – abbreviations May 24, 2019
- Lesson 34 – Homonyms and Hurdle Words May 16, 2019
- Non-uniform day May 15, 2019
- Lesson 33 – Plurals May 9, 2019
- Lesson 32 – Suffixes to words ending in y May 2, 2019
- Lesson 31 – adding suffixes to words ending in e April 25, 2019
- Lesson 29 – suffixes –ion, -ation, -ition, -ance, -ence, -ive, and –ity April 18, 2019
Grades, attendance, and much more can be found online through Infinite Campus. Follow this link to the portal.
If you misplaced your authorization code or never received it from your child, please email AWhited@novaclassical.org